Edgebander ACCURA 1554: The Compact Solution in the High End Range
More power, even more stability as well as a machine design which sets accents – the ACCURA 1554 from HOLZ-HER redefines edgebanding. Requiring only 6.5 meters of floor space, the ACCURA 1554 offers professional complete processing with all required machining units.
The new ACCURA series was developed by HOLZ-HER for high quality artisans and industrial parts producers. This modular system provides flexible adaptation to customer requirements and future furniture trends.
Different requirements - different prices
The price of a HOLZHER machine is just as individual as your requirements are. Therefore, let us discuss briefly what is most important to you – you will then receive our preliminary, non-binding quote.
Personal advice – for higher productivity and greater efficiency
Together with your HOLZHER expert you will find the ideal machine for your requirements. Simply submit the completed form, and your local HOLZHER expert will be happy to discuss all further details with you.
Here is what the HOLZ-HER ACCURA offers
- Invisible Joints with Glu Jet Thin Film Technology
- Integrated Multifunction Cutting Technology
- iTronic for intelligent automation
- Workpiece Thickness up to 60 mm
- Edge Thickness up to 20 mm
- Units for 100% Repetition Accuracy
iTronic for intelligent automation
iTronic operating components
1. Adaptive trimming blade
Full adaptive trimming blades with automatic pressure adaptation to match edge thickness and height. Your advantages:
- Always the right pressure for different types of edging
- Prevents unnecessary vibration
- Reduces wear
2. Adaptive pressure unit
The contact pressure of the individual pressure rollers is adapted perfectly to the application by an intelligent pneumatic system. Your advantages:
- Reduces reject quotas to a minimum
- Eliminate sample workpieces
- Optimum machining results even for continuously changing applications
3. Automatic glue quantity control
Automatic, requirement-adapted control of glue quantity with program selection: Always optimum glue application for:
- Various types of panels, e.g. chipboard or MDF
- Various panel thicknesses
- Various feed rates
- EVA or PUR glue
- Adaptation to processing parameters for glue from different manufacturers
4. Automatic cleaning routine
Integrated, fully-automatic purging routine for PUR glue at the touch of a button on the control. This process completely purges the machine, full automatically, with the correct quantity of cleaner, at the right temperature and contact pressure. (Cleaning is required after 48 h = PUR reaction time). Your advantages:
- Best system on the market
- PUR glue always under control
- Avoids errors during cleaning operation
5. Remaining glue quantity indicator
The remaining quantity of glue as well as the running meters that can still be processed are automatically monitored by a special sensor in the system and displayed to the operator on the control. Your advantages:
- Operator knows how many running meters can still be produced at all times
- Professional supervision of the cleaning process
- Optimization of remaining quantity of glue in system at time of cleaning process.
fa.s.t. setting technology
fa.s.t. or "setup in the gap" is one of the major themes for efficient edging operations. fa.s.t. enables you to run different machining processes at the same time on the edgebander. For example, it is possible for the operator to switch on the corner rounding unit intelligently, without having to empty the machine for the set-up procedure.
18.5" Touch screen color monitor with 16:9 format. High performance control with simply operation for rational machine set-up and change-over.
- 18.5" touch screen color monitor - standard feature.
- Graphic user interface, all information displayed in plain text and/or graphic form.
- Simple operation – rotating and swiveling control panel at eye height.
- Programs are simple to call with program names and numbers.
- Large program memory for all desired applications.
- Individual selection of units with the functions as basic setting possibilities for nominal values, path points and tool corrections.
- Service reports in clear text.
- Individual management for up to ten users with password protection and individual authorization.
- Network connectivity.
- Online maintenance, rapid exchange of data with HOLZ-HER service department.
- Barcode interface.
6-Fold edging feed
Maximum flexibility with 6-fold edging feed
The automatic 6-fold edge feeder offers the advantage of flexibility to users with continuously changing edging material as well as those using the same edging continuously. The automatic chute change feature ensures that edging is always available, eliminating valuable setup times. Including seventh auxiliary chute for feeding in cut-length edging as well as 6-fold edging carriage with arresting universal rollers.
- Available on all ACCURA models (optional)
SYNCHRO edging feed
The edge feeders with SYNCHRO drive.
With its synchronous adaptation to the feed rate, this feeder guarantees short intervals between workpieces and simultaneously optimizes edging protrusions.
Shallow feed angle thanks to nozzle design – easy feeding of solid wood edging up to 20 mm.
Cut edgings often have small tears in the top layer. The jointing cutter unit ensures perfect glued surfaces and prepares the panels for the gluing process. Equipped with ProLock quick-change flange, diamond tipped cutters (dia. 70 mm).
- Including height adjustment for optimum utilization of cutters.
With new symmetrical diamond tipped cutters (dia. 100 mm) for maximum joint quality and long service life. Automatic height adjustment with two NC servo-axes (optional).
- Standard on ACCURA 1558 performance
Glu Jet automatic - glue application system
- The pressure cylinder presses the cartridge or granules against the heater elements. After reaching a certain position, the sensor sends a replenishment signal to the control. As long as glue is being applied to a workpiece, charging is delayed until the work is finished. The pressure cylinder retracts automatically, a new cartridge or fresh granulated material is gravity fed from the cartridge supply shaft into the heating chamber where it is again pressed against the heating elements.
- Purging hole for automatic cleaning system – e.g. cleaning out PUR glue.
The Glu Jet automatic is attached to a set-up carriage alternating with the LTronic unit as a glue application system with automatic change-over. Change-over is accomplished within a maximum of two minutes by a high precision interface with HSK chuck and CNC technology.
Motor-driven pressure unit
Synchronously driven pressure unit with automatic adaptation to feed rate and NC servo-axes for motor-driven adjustment to correct edge thickness. Straight and tapered pressure rollers for perfectly glued joints.
Most powerful trimming unit in its class – edge cross-section 20 x 65 mm. With hardened linear guides for high precision trimming results up to edge thickness of 20 mm.
Heavy-duty floor-mounted unit with shock-absorbing bearing and large sensing rollers for perfect results even at high feed rates.
100% repetition accuracy at the touch of a button based on zero-clearance mechanisms and six high precision NC servo-axes. Horizontal sensing with angular sensing rollers with chemically applied nickel plating developed especially for processing modern, high gloss edging.
- In multifunction package with multistage tool (optional).
Copy cutter unit
Copy cutter unit with four NC servo-axes as standard feature
For cutting top and bottom longitudinal edges, copy cutting on vertical edges at front and rear ends, corner rounding and postformed corners. - Work height up to 60 mm workpiece thickness
Unit adjustments on linear guides with central lubrication. With standard blast nozzles in front of sensing rollers to blow away chips in front of sensing areas. Including shelf program for optimum processing of shelves with rounded edges.
Automatic pendulum sensor copies rear without material protrusion and leaves the optimum edge protrusion for the longitudinal edge for subsequent machining with the radius scraper.
- In multifunction package with revolving tool magazine (optional).
100% repetition accuracy at the touch of a button based on zero-clearance mechanisms and six high precision, fully digital NC servo-axes.
Including high gloss package for exact adjustment of tool depth when using high gloss panels with protective foil as well as sensing rollers with chemical nickel plating.
- In multifunction package with revolving tool magazine (optional).
Front / rear spraying units
Spraying units for parting agents and cleaning agents for feed and discharge area. Anti-static, coolant and lubricant – electronically controlled by special nozzles – for a perfect edge finishing.
Polishing for maximum gloss; for complete finishing. Standard setup.
Maximum efficiency with Holz-Her machine network
HOLZ-HER realizes your production ideas within 20 minutes from the first mouse click to finished furniture with seamless machine networking.